On-line group and private class offerings.
To register for a class please fill out an intake form.
On-line Breastfeeding Classes
My breastfeeding class focuses on teaching skills and techniques that prepare families for positive breastfeeding experiences. Some of the topics discussed are:
- Proper latch and position
- Video links of proper latch and position
- Normal feeding expectations in the first weeks
- How to determine if your baby is getting enough milk
- why skin to skin is so important
- Resources for when you need help
$35 for 2 hour class
On-line HypnoBirthing Group Classes
These are a few things you will learn in this class:
- Relaxation techniques that support natural childbirth by reducing fear and tension
- Simple deep breathing techniques
- How to practice deep relaxation during and between uterine contractions
- The stages of labor and how to use the different skills learned in class in each stage
- How to use your mind during labor to keep you calm and positive
$125 per 2 class series
On-line HypnoBirthing Private Classes
This option is helpful for couples who need a flexible class schedule and for clients who want to discuss more personal issues that may impact the birth experience. Below are some examples.
- Feelings of increased anxiety about labor/birth.
- History of a traumatic birth experience.
- History of Neonatal loss.
- History of trauma.
$75 per 2 hour class
On-line HypnoBirthing Refresher Class
This class is for parents who have already been through a HypnoBirthing class but would like a review of skills. Parents find this class helps them begin to come together and focus on a subsequent pregnancy.
$65 per 1.5 hour class
All HypnoBirthing classes include book and download card with guided relaxations.
BCBSVT Better Beginnings covers $125 of HypnoBirthing!
For more information about HypnoBirthing visit the website: www.hypnobirthing.com
A sliding-scale fee structure is available. It is important to me that all families have access to my services. Please contact me for information.